WELSH FEMALE WRITERS GROUP
In a bid to develop and champion more emerging Welsh female playwrights Chippy Lane is once again running our Welsh Female Writers Group. If you are Welsh, identify as female and have a thirst to write then we are keen to hear from you!
OUR NEXT SESSION WILL BE – SAT 6TH JULY 2019 BOOK YOUR SPACE
These sessions are four hours of fun, friendly, supportive and informative discussion. Writing can be a very isolating and lonely process so it’s good to share your work in a safe environment with other Welsh females.
- You are free to do the following in the session:
- Bring in any work in progress.
- Extracts or scenes to be read.
- Treatments and briefs.
- Ideas or drafts.
- Simply come along for a listen and a chat.
- The key text to read and will be discussed in session this month will be THE WRITER by Ella Hickson.
To enable everyone to get a fair amount of time in sessions to discuss their work in detail we will be keeping group sizes small. The small fee is in place to cover room hire costs, resources, tea and coffee in sessions. Please be aware that CLP is donating their time for free to this initiative, and no profit is being made from fees.
*PLEASE NOTE, ALL WELSH FEMALE VOICES WELCOME.